- 💪 PERFORM MORE EFFECTIVE DIPS - Parallel bars can only do so much. The patented V-shaped design allows you to create variations to your dips, targeting upper body muscles and delivering impressive muscle-building results.
- 💪 MULTIPLE EXERCISES IN ONE - Think of it as a one-stop workout machine. Set it up horizontally and perform crunches and bicep workouts using resistance hooks and the 40-lb resistance bands (complementary for a limited time)
- 💪 TRAIN ANYWHERE WITH EASE – Put it anywhere in your home, office, or gym. With its easy-to-assemble design, you can set it up immediately without spending too much time or needing special tools.
- 💪 SPACE-SAVING EQUIPMENT - Looking for a workout machine that fits easily in your living space? This revolutionary workout station takes up less space than parallel dipping bars. Plus, it does not pose any danger to kids and pets.
- 💪 IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS & PROS - Whether you have just recently hopped onto the fitness-buff bandwagon or have been working out for quite some time now, this exercise equipment will keep you on track with your fitness goals.
V- Dip Power Station | For All-Powerful Dips & Resistance
The V-Dip Power Station is designed primarily for dips. Its patented design and functionality will help you hit your fitness targets in the shortest time possible. Aside from being used for dipping, it can also be used as a workout bench. We included a complementary set of 40-lb. resistance bands to add variety to your routines. In just three steps, you can easily set it up without requiring any tools. This way, you get to spend more time working on your physique.
There are endless variations of workouts that you can execute with the Vdip Power Station, such as:
💪 Bench press – You can do the flat bench, close grip dumbbell press, and the alternating dumbbell.
💪 Classic & backward V-dipping - Different hand positioning will work different muscle groups.
💪 Bench crunches – Simply sit and hold the edge of a bench and raise your knees to your chest to work your abs.
💪 Biceps workout – Start with dumbbell curls and follow through with drag curls.
💪 Leg raise & hold – Raise yourself up to the top of the Vdip bar and raise your legs to a 90-degree angle.
💪 Leg lifts – While under the Vdip bar, raise your legs in a 90-degree angle, then start lifting your entire body.